WHY Your Greatest Strength as a Mama is also your Greatest Weakness!
Mamas like you deserve more.
Much, much more.
And it is not just hurting you… you’re hurting your children too.
The reality is that your calendar is full, your emotional and physical energy reserves are drained and you can’t remember the last time you had a quiet few hours to do… sweet nothing.
You struggle with the day-to-day minutia of organizing a busy family and household.
Can you relate?
- You leak precious energy through distraction and overwhelm.
- You’re frustrated because you’re being pulled in every direction and overwhelmed with the demands on your time.
- You never have enough time.
- You have unhealthy boundaries.
- You struggle with boundaries and are afraid to say “NO” to people’s demands on your time because you don’t want to alienate people.
- You’d love to be the gatekeeper of your time and energy but you have no idea HOW to do it without neglecting your family and your multitude of commitments.
No amount of sacrifice is worth your happiness!
- Have the time and energy you want.
- Have improved relationships with your loved ones.
- Have a more joyful, harmonious, fulfilled life.
…Be in control of your time, despite running a busy household.
…Declutter your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual energy fields, without having to do anything woo-woo or dance naked under the full moon (unless, of course, you want to!).
…Effortlessly set boundaries.
…Make rapid decisions because you know quickly whether they support your happiness and that of your children.
…Operate from and be in alignment with your values… 100% of the time.
….Say “NO” with grace to what doesn’t serve you.
…Stand in your strength and cater to your own needs first. And YES. This alone WILL make you an even better mama even though it may feel scary right now.
This is your cue to invite MORE into your life.
Yes love, you heard me correctly.
It’s time for more.
But not just indiscriminate more—this is going to be a very deliberate, purposeful, feel good more.
An OMG YES please more!
By putting your attention on the things you want more of, you will find that the things that aren’t deliberate, that aren’t purposeful, that don’t feel good to you will naturally start falling away and out of your life.
I will also give you steps to usher them out more quickly. How?
With the 12-week Masterful Mom Program:
From Guilt to Grace
In just 12 weeks I’ll reveal to you the 4 stages of having more by doing less.
Stage #1: What do you value?
- Get clear on exactly what drains your energy and what inspires you on a daily basis… so you can activate your inner motivation to consistently move forward and make sustainable changes.
- Learn the top 8 benefits of identifying your values… and why knowing and living from your values is such a key component to living a fulfilling, joyful, and easier life.
- Identify and live in alignment with your core values… so you can easily make decisions that shape your life, manage ‘bad’ feelings, and experience peace, joy, harmony and fulfillment.
- Clear up any misconceptions and confusion about what healthy boundaries are… and how to employ them so you can have less stress and distraction, have more energy and enthusiasm, focus on enhancing your life, and make room for the people who enrich your life.
Stage #2: Getting Good at Letting Go
- Find out why most clearing efforts fall short or peter-out and how to change your approach to your clutter… so you can create the ability to move more freely throughout each day, have room to breathe, and be more vibrant and empowered in each area of your life.
- Understand how to work with the energy in your home and around you… so you can see and connect with your dreams and desires and make life-enhancing choices
- Discover the ways your unique accumulation of things impedes the flow of energy in your home and life… so you can surround yourself with items, relationships, and energy that truly uplift and enliven you and create a beautiful and energetically uplifting home.
- Create your personal sacred space of peace and healing… that serves as a daily reminder to connect with yourself and with the divine so you can pause, unplug, reflect and support your growth.
Stage #3: Balance is a Dirty Word
- Uncover your biggest time wasters… that keep you away from focusing on what’s really important and the underlying causes so you can eliminate your time wasting habits and instead spend your time on what matters most to you and your family.
- Become the authority of your life… by embracing and implementing the top 7 most enriching time practices so you can dissolve the constant stress and overwhelm currently present in your life.
- Identify your top life gift-goals… and why you need to determine your wants vs. ‘shoulds’ when approaching any project so you can achieve your aspirations with ease and joy.
- Learn exactly how bringing in more of what you love… uplifts you instead of depletes you, and how it will replenish your energy and vitality so you can be engaged with what you love, be happier and more productive.
Stage #4: Schedule Yourself Back Into Your Life
- Know exactly how to stay inspired to take action and follow through with creating everything you want… so you can keep consistency and momentum in your everyday actions that add up to your success.
- Uncover the unexpected impact of change and how to keep going in times of difficulty… so you can get it all done with ease and joy.
- Understand why you must be super specific on what you want… so you can declare your desires and dreams for yourself in the next 6 months.
- Implement an unconventional and effective method to schedule your next 6 months… so you can bring in more of what you want without sacrificing what matters most to you and your family.
You will no longer be busy for busy-ness sake or trying to justify your self-worth with your busy schedule.
Be guided by the activities you’re moved to do—the activities that make sense to you—even if they make no sense to others.
Inspired Action leads to more productivity and more purpose and brings more peace to your life.
Because this meaningless, minutia of busyness keeps you stressed and in overwhelm.
It makes you tired before you even get out of bed.
It entices you to self-soothe with that extra glass or two of wine, a bag of chips, or by spending your hard-earned money on items you don’t even necessarily want or need.
I care because I’ve been that crazy busy, lost in busy-ness mama to a sweet daughter who was silently suffering along with me because I had forgotten how to truly be present in the precious moments we had each day.
And as a result of my stress and overwhelm I lost touch with my husband too. Once I realized how I was hurting myself, my daughter, my husband and my other relationships I solved how to claim back my sanity and relationships.
I wanted more and I know that you can have more too.
Most of the time without even realizing it, your self-worth is taking a huge beating.
And you mama, deserve so much more!
This experience will show you exactly how bringing in more of what you love uplifts instead of depleting you, how it will replenish your energy and vitality.
You will see that when you are engaged with what you love, you are happy and productive.
We are going to uncover what it is that you want more of in your life right now.
- You will be more motivated and proactive.
- You will have higher self-esteem.
- Your overall health will be better.
- You will have a happier home life.
- You will be more productive.
- You will have improved mental health.
- You will be better equipped to serve others.
What’s inside the 12-Week Masterful Mom Program:
From Guilt to Grace?
– PROGRAM VALUE: $4,800 –
Energize yourself, and have MORE!
Enjoy exclusive bonuses for enrolling in the Masterful Mom Program: From Guilt to Grace.
– BONUS VALUE: $500 –
TOTAL PROGRAM VALUE: $5,300
ENROLL NOW AND SAVE
“I attended Karen’s “Inspired Mama” workshop because I’ve previously engaged with her and trusted her fully. I was amazed at the level of personal and intimate connection we all had during the workshop. Everyone shared willingly. Being in the room with Karen has allowed me to be more mindful of the choices I am making in each moment. I liked that the process started off fairly broad and Karen’s authenticity helped everyone feel comfortable being authentic themselves.
I am happy to say that I’ve walked away with new insights and goals. I was reminded that meaningful growth doesn’t have to come from pain or effort, but can just as easily emerge from openness and willingness.”
“My main hesitation about working with you Karen was being vulnerable and having to really acknowledge I wasn’t super mom and even scarier… that it was ok.
Karen, you are such an amazing mother, friend and person. I can’t think of anyone who I would trust more with such intimate knowledge. Since working with you I’ve noticed a willingness to reframe my negative thoughts. It’s very freeing to know I can make time for myself in small ways which feel meaningful. I am now more confident in what I am modeling for my daughter. Permission isn’t just ok, it’s necessary to ensure I demonstrating to my daughter that it is just as important to put yourself first.
I really liked our honest, laugh filled and frank conversations. I looked forward to every call and in between calls I felt energized and more confident. I felt more solution driven and found myself looking for opportunities to act on my goals. Coaching with you was fun, freeing and impactful. I can’t think of a better way to spend my time.
I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone who is feeling stagnant in their parenting. Specifically I think this service will speak to any mother of a daughter.“
“After experiencing Karen’s workshop I’m committed to do more intentional thinking about what I want, like plane travel and international travel, and being more adventurous.
I’ve also been thinking about being more realistic about what I can achieve in a single day. I’m an overachiever by nature and perfectionism is tied into that. I always feel I could or should have done more. But I’m moving forward and enjoying the process.
I would recommend Karen’s work because it’s simply an enlightening, engaging experience no matter where you are in your life. Absolutely everyone has something they can work on or improve. I think women (moms) could really benefit from this because if anything, it gets you to think about yourself and what’s truly important in your life.”
SIGN ME UP ALREADY!
It’s time to reclaim that light, deep inside of you.
My work is intimate and individualized.
A vast amount of research and review goes into working with each mom to allow me to truly witness and champion for my moms.
I offer each client a lavish amount of personalized attention. Meaning we’re going to get on just fine and I have a feeling that we’ll be good friends before you finish the program.
I provide the guidance, the strategies and the support you’ve been seeking and yearning for.
“It’s a taboo that comes back over and over, to suggest that women can feel divided – that you can love your child and want to do everything for it, and at the same time want to put it away from you and reclaim something of yourself.”
What the 12-Week Masterful Mom Program:
From Guilt to Grace Is and What it Isn’t
This isn’t a “quick fix” that leaves you more confused than ever.
Over the next 12 weeks we’ll be working closely together 1:1, in a safe environment where we can connect and work on creating your new reality.
This isn’t a program where you are left to figure it out on your own.
Together we’ll create rituals for rejuvenation to help you stand in your greatest power and be an even better mama.
This isn’t a cookie-cutter solution, each mama brings her own flair and individuality to each practice.
“Love is like emergency oxygen masks in an airplane: just as you must put on your mask before assisting others, you must love yourself first in order to love others next.”
I’m holding a candle to help you find your path.
I’m showing you that there is an easier way.
I’m whispering in your ear to trust yourself to say “YES!”
Just know this: waiting for things to “sort themselves out” is not a strategy! If you wait, nothing will change for the better. It will only continue to deteriorate.
Remember the busy-ness I mentioned previously? Yeah. Being busy and resisting change because of a perceived lack of time can sabotage any effort you put into finding little pieces of serenity throughout your day.
Don’t make it harder on yourself than it has to be sweet mama.
LET’S DO THIS!
Frequently Asked Questions
There is so much information and programs out there--why can’t I just figure this out on my own?
My guess is… you’re here because you’ve already tried figuring things out on your own.
How’s that working out for you?
Not so good, right. I know, I’ve got your back because that was my problem too once, until I did invest in myself and figured it out. It took me years to sift through tons of information, programs, and working with a coach to figure out my path to success.
Now I can do the same for you in a fraction of the time.
I seem to start a lot of things and never finish them, how will this be any different?
Oh no sweet mama. When we decide to work together we’re bonded, like glue, only with less sticky residue.
I’m going to help you figure this out, one step at a time.
My husband doesn’t see the value in this, what can I tell him?
What if you could prove him wrong? I know that you can, so let’s get started.
Hey, I’m happy to have him on the phone with us when we chat, if it helps. I can answer his questions and help you both make a decision that works for the both of you. Just click on the button below to schedule a call.
Still have questions? Then let’s jump on a call and talk through them! I would love to meet you.